Re: [APD] Re: CO2 tank

When I take in  10 or 20 # tank, they take it into the back
room while I pay the fee, then I go outside and wait at the
werehouse door. Within a minute or two someone hands my
chilly refilled tank. Cost me about ten bucks and less than
five minutes.

Surely, experiences of others vary.

Scott H.
--- David Grim <grim1214 at bellsouth_net> wrote:

> So when someone owns their own tank (buys a nice one new)
> and never swaps it
> out and only has theirs refilled, how long does it take
> to have one
> refilled? Is it a "while you wait" scenario or do you
> leave it and pick it
> back up?
>
> I have three 20# tanks and one 5# tank. I bought them
> used, and have been
> swapping out ever since I got into planted tanks. I like
> it this way because
> there is no waiting and the tanks are in the testing
> system, assuming the
> gas supplier is compliant with regs.

=====
Still some time to get the $59 registration rate -- it must increase as of October 28th to $79.

Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org