Re: [APD] Re: Co2 Tank

I assume Rex will speak and might have other reasons but
imo, functionally, they all have to pass the DOT test every
five years and the valve must be in good working order or
the gas vendor is not allowed to refill the tank -- so it's
just a question of whether it looks like a well-used
football helmet (and one might not care about that) or
buying a light aluminum tank and getting swapped away for
heavier steel ones.

There isn't much more to it than that, other than pride of
ownership, fwiw ;-)

sh

--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at hotmail_com> wrote:

> I bought a tank, it is not a "nice" one, and have been
> swapping it out for three years now with no problems. I
> was just wondering why Rex was so definite about swapping
> being a bad idea.
>
> rs

=====
Still some time to get the $59 registration rate -- it must increase as of October 28th to $79.

Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org