Re: [APD] Re: Co2 mini set - Scott & Laith

Oh. That's very different. Any shop that fills CO2 fire
extinguishers probably can handle whatever fitting is on
this bottle. Welding shops maybe slightly less likely if
it's not a standard CGA320 fitting.

Scott H.
--- NYCMags <heavensabvus1 at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Scott & Laith--
>
> You are absolutely right....the set I linked you to
> was not what I intended, and is definitely just
> another yeast Co2 set.  Seems like I've been inhaling
> too much Co2 myself!
>
> Here's a different link that shows the set I meant to
> show you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3212&item=4329333049&rd=1

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet, auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners & nurseries in the hobby.