Re: [APD] Re: ppm and mg/l

I'll stick by this post:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9610/msg00351.html

Other sites I've seen support the same view.

sh
--- detlef_Ge at web.de wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> I'm asking only because I read in one of the old ADA
> AquaJournals that the optimum
> CO2-concentration should be 15-20ppm or 35-45mg/l.
> Misprint? Mistake?
>
> rgds,
> Detlef

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet, auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners & nurseries in the hobby.