[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[APD] Donations needed for AGA 2004
- To: aga-member at thekrib_com, Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com, bds at aol_com, dwalstad at bellsouth_net, jam at vaxer_net, narten at cs_duke.edu, nfrank at mindspring_com, pc6 at acpub_duke.edu, wintertonshaun at netscape_net
- Subject: [APD] Donations needed for AGA 2004
- From: "Phil Edwards" <biotypical at hotmail_com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 10:47:43 -0400
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants.actwin.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/aquatic-plants>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/aquatic-plants>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
Phil Edwards here. The 2004 AGA conference is now a month away and we're in
need of items to be used in our workshops and/or sold in the Sunday
If you've got hardware that followed you home on an impulse but you never
really used (How'd that undergravel heater coil get here?) we could use it!
If you've got a bucket of cuttings sitting in a corner taking on a life of
it's own, we could use it!
What about that book that someone gave you that's never been cracked open?
We could use it!
Do you not have any of those? Consider giving the gift of a year's
Anything and everything related to planted aquaria is welcomed as long as
it's unused or freshly cut.
Please reply off list to:
biotypical at hotmail_com
On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to
get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com