[APD] Re: How can I vaccum the substrate?

Can any body tell me How can I vaccum the substarte?

Normally this is done with just a siphon and a bucket. Using one of the "gravel vacuum" attachments (basically a larger piece of tubing for the in-tank end of your siphon) will make it easier to avoid sucking out gravel, and will allow some you to clean more than just the surface of the substrate.

The basic idea is just to suck out any large buildup of mulm that may accumulate in areas of low water movement in the tank.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator