From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com] On
Behalf Of Erik Olson
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:37 PM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: RE: [APD] Re: Your details

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Bob Crosby wrote:

> Dude, I think you're sending out a virus. Best check your system.

Dude, it's probably NOT Scott.  In fact, the actual person sending the
virus probably has no clue that it's them.  The only way to tell is to
look at the original headers on the mail, and even then it's a needle in
haystack finding the ACTUAL user.

Good news, though, the APD's software filtered out the attachment, so
nobody has gotten infected from it.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson