Re: [APD] Air Liquide CO2 refill on site

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:06:16 -0700, Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca> wrote:

I recently had to get one of my 20 lb CO2 cylinders refilled. The local
welding supply outlet recommended I head over to a Air Liquide.

Air Liquide Canada Inc: 23231 Fraserwood Way, Richmond (604)677-4427.

I tried to talk to Air Liquide in Toronto about two years ago regarding CO2 tanks & refills, and they didn't want to have anything to do with me. Good to hear that a call might garner some useful results.

--
Andrew Roberts
Richmond Hill, Ontario