[APD] Lobelia cardinalis small form

I havn't done this in a long time...

Next week, for those in the USA, I will have 50 bunches of imported Lobelia
cardinalis small form, "true" dwarf Lobelia. This is the perfect time of the
year to buy these mail order as in most places the weather  is not
excessively hot or cold.  If you are not familiar with this plant, I suggest
you read this article by Erik Leung
http://www.e-aquaria.com/des_lobelia.html

I will also have a limited amount of Christmas moss, Ludwigia arcuata
submersed grown, C. undulata plugs with up to 30 leaves, and all the usual
goodies.

Happy gardening

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
90 day guarantee on plants, (import specials are excluded)