Re: [APD] Re: low light and Anubias

Okay. I'll buy that. It's all the other facotrs swamping
the "light bulb" results.  ;-)

sh
--- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com> wrote:

> A friend has a 10 gal with a 15w incad light, it's been
> in there for 8 years now and does fine, but grows very
> slow (1 leaf a year maybe) and not a smidge of algae.
> If you assume 5x less light from incads vs NO FL's,
> that's .333w/gal

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet, auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners & nurseries in the hobby.