RE: [APD] Re: Minimum light

Thomas:

This is my first message to this list, I´m very impressed with your
knowledge and good attitude to the questions in this list. I´m working (for
a time) in the modelling of an efficient reflector for fluorescent lamps and
the optimization of the light level vs. photosynthetic rates of the most
common aquatic plants.  Do you have serious works (for example scientific
papers) about light dependant photosynthetic rates? I have this curves for
several species, but I´m looking for all works about that. Your affirmation
about the hydrilla´s compensation point it´s great because I found similar
values in my "laboratory" studies. THANKS A LOT for your messages and have a
nice weekend

PD: Sorry for my bad english!