[APD] what are the best equipments for a fresh water fish aquarium with co2 injection system?

Hi all

Can anyone advise me which are the best equipments I have to buy in order to set up an optimal fresh water fish aquariuim with intensive plants with about 100 gallons of water and hight of 50cms?
what is the best filter system , have I use an air pump or a powerhead ? can I use the compact florurecsent as a light source for my intensive planted aquarium with the ratio 2 watts/gallon
And how can I keep a high co2 level in water 15-20 ppm and in the same time keep a high level of oxygen and areiation?
I have read that the nutrification bacteria needs a ph between 7.5 to 8.5 and a rich oxygenated enviromentas an optimal enviroment  so how can I keep the suitable ph for bacteria although most fishes like ph to be between 6.8 to 7.0?
any help will be appriciated
Thanks
Amro