Re: [APD] how to make the periodic 25% water changes in a tank with co2 injection

Add the water very slowly so that it does not cause change in the pH.

Add CO2 to the water before adding it to the tank. The same as you
whould do when adding other chemicals to adjust the pH

I have a trickle filter and sump and the CO2 is sucked into the inlet
of the return pump. In  my case I just add the new water directly to
the sump enough CO2 is desolved into the water on the way up to the
tank that I dont' have any changes in pH while doing water changes.