[APD] rainwater and ph levels

Hi im from Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii. The main question I have regards my ph level in my tap water.

Here in Hilo some of us (including myself) use a catchment tank for our household water source.
I have tested my water and found the ph level to be close to 6.0 or slightly lower. using a tetra test kit.

I have not set-up my planted tank yet, but this is what I have:
-55 Gal tank
-Coralife Freshwater CF (4x65W)
-Eheim canister filter 2217, aqua clear200
-Kitty litter substrate (works great), 4 bags of eco-complete planted substrate, and gravel
-CO2

I am afraid that with the added co2 my ph levels might drop too low, therefore being harmful to the plants and fish. What can I do to prevent this from occuring?

What additives if any do I need?

Josh