Re: [APD] OT Flea Bombs

Rachel Sandage at rachelsor at hotmail_com wrote:

> We have dogs, cats, fish, and fleas. I'd like to use a "flea bomb" to kill the
> fleas in the furniture. Any suggestions of how to do this without killing the
> fish?

Cover the tank top with thin plastic drop cloth (get it at paint stores,
Lowe's, etc) and seal up all openings with tape. If you have an open filter
system, turn it off and cover it with plastic and tape too. Wrap the sealed
up tank with more plastic sheeting. Assuming you have plants and light and
your tank's not overstocked, there should be enough oxygen supply for a day
or so.

Dan Dixon