Re: [APD] New tank ph drop

How large of a tank? And how much peat did you add? Also you need to test your tap water pH value after the water has rested for a minimum of 12 hours. What is the kH?

And if you have added a significant amount of peat to the point where it causes a large drop in pH then it will invalidate the pH/kH/CO2 chart.