[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: Electronic measurement of KH

Apart from measurement using a chemical test kit, it is feasible to
measure kH electronically (in the same way as pH measurement)?


There are 'ion selective' probes (http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/0304_pdf/A-1179.pdf), but they are expensive (several hundred dollars -- without the meter). I'm not sure how useful they'd be either since it would be difficult to build a controller for hardness.

For the occasional test, a good chemical kit is probably best, and certainly cheaper.


***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com