Re: [APD] Re: Pressurized CO2 Equipment

My reactor - the fantastic but no longer available Mixer J from M3 - is clear, and I can see the bubbles as they come out into it. So it is kind of a bubble counter/reactor all in one. If you have that sort of thing, a bubble counter is just another possible place for CO2 leaks. Otherwise a bubble counter is useful at first as you're getting a feel for the relationship between how far you turn the adjustor on the needle valve and how much the pH swings.

Rachel