Re: [APD] Best glass for replacement lid

I had always used 1/4 inch glass.  They are heavy and not easy to
handle or work with.  Now I put my fixture directly on the tank and
use wood board to cover the rest of the surface.  It is cheaper and I
can work on the wood much easier.

My fixture has a buildin clear plastic shield to prevent the moisture
from getting into the bulb.  If yours don't, you might need to be
careful on putting the fixture directly on the tank.

best regards

Rushui