Re: [APD] Is Chuck's Calulator accurate?

i'm using the kno3 mix from hydroponics:
http://www.hydroponics.com/info/nutrient-mix.htm#Nutrient%20Mixing%20Directions

What i actually do is add 62.5 ml of kno3 to 500 ml of water and i
dose 5 ml of that solution 2 times a week. THerefore i figure i add
62.5/100=.625 ml of kno3 every dose, and since 5ml = 1 tablespoon,  i
end up adding .625/5=.125 tablespoon every dose.

Even if i just plug into the calculator 62.5ml/5=12.5 tablespoons of
kno3 to 500ml of water, i get 3.4ppm/ml of kno3 to a 20 gallon tank
which equals out to 17ppm per dose. This can't be right... can it?

Btw, don't mean to knock ur calculator chuck, I'm sure there's some
explanation. I really appreciate guys like u who make these tools to
help lost souls like me.