[APD] red plants

My red plants, Alternanthera & H polysperma "Rosanervig" provide good
color contrasts. C blassii and several other plants also can provide
nice red colors if you manage to light them from the bottom side.
(another use for spot lights) Ludwigia also looks great if lit
underneath but Ludwigia is another fast grower that puts out a lot of
side roots. (what the heck do you call those water-borne roots; aerial
is not appropriate because its underwater darn it all)

I no longer have any Rotala macrandra because I trimmed it a little too
aggressively; it doesn't take kindly to over shading and regrowing from
the cut stems.

Does anybody in the Vancouver region have any Rotala macrandra that they
could spare or trade? How about Cabomba piauhyensis, "Red Cabomba"?

How red is Bacopa caroliniana "Giant Red Bacopa"? Anybody growing that
stuff? How about Myriophyllum mattogrossense "Red Milfoil"?

Steve