[APD] Re: myths

> Many folks add a lot of light on their tanks, believing the myth that more light is better and will give you redder coloration and the ability to grow Riccia and Gloss etc well, this is simply put: a myth.

Assuming lights don't have an effect on the coloration of a plant as
stated by Tom, and assuming the light intensity doesn't change over
the depth of an aquarium, as i've read previously in the forum, y do
some of my stem plants (Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata
(''Cuba''), Ludwigia arcuata ) turn red as they get taller (closer to
the surface of the water)?

Confused,

Byron