[APD] Re: CF and other myths

Thanks all for their information.

I had been notified of the JBJ issue by one of my LFS, and that scared the heck out of me. I have woken up to a MH that caught on fire because the wire had frayed and touching the metal. (that was fun.)

I plan to order the coralife this evening.

Are there any bulbs people would recommend in addition to the 6700K. I am putting these on a planted East African tank, and still would like to bring out the colors in the fish as well.

Donald Davis