RE: [APD] Coralife CF questions and when do CF's die

My LFS carries the Coralife CF's and I was interested in buying the
4x65W model this weekend.  Any good, bad, or ugly information about
these?  I am putting them on an Oceanic 120 (4x2x2).

Also, I thought I remembered reading a reply from Tom Barr (several
years ago) about CF's and he stated that they do not lose "strength"
over time like regular FL's or MH's.  Can someone point me to that
reply?  Or at least re-iterate so I know my information is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Donald

Donald,

I got the Coralife 4x65W freshwater setup about four months ago and I
LOVE it.  I had 6x40W shop lights on it previously, and I should have
made the switch a long time ago.  I especially like the built-in fans.
I have it on a 90 gallon (24" deep), and everything seems to grow fine.
The glosso is even doing okay and plants are blooming like crazy.