Re: [APD] Coralife CF questions and when do CF's die

I have the coralife 24 inch with 2 x 65 watts and i'm happy with it.
The only problems was that the fans were a little loud for me but i
put resistors on the fans to slow and quiet them down, but since u
only have 2 fans for 4 lights i'm not sure if u wanna do that.

Actually, at first i kind of regretted getting the coralife cause it
didn't have the sleek black look of the JBJ lights, but i remember
reading on some forum about some instances of electrical problems with
the jbj's, so in hindsight, i'm happy with the coralife.

Byron