[APD] Substrate Questions, continued

I have 20 KGs of potting soil in my 90 Glls planted tank . Actually I struggle a lot to find one without additives or fertilizers just to found out the one that I bought released quite a few phosphates in the water which is giving me a hard time with algae. Unfortunately, It was to latte when I learn that actually Ms Walstad recommend Miracle growth. potting soil .

I will experiment in the near future with organic potting soil and will post my finding in this forum.

I would like to recommend one of her articles posted in the wet Thumb Community for those interested in the other side of the fence of low tech / maintaines planted tanks

http://www.aquabotanic.com/plants_and_biological_filtration.htm

Regards

Mario