[APD] I blame Tom Barr for this!

Look what you've done now you crotchety old fart...
Something you said sometime ago on the newsgroups got me interested in Plant Tissue culture, now all I've been doing for the last few days is research research research. Yes Tom, I blame you.
What are you, some kind of pimp for the botanical world or what??? :):)
I tell you this plant hobby is WAY out of control, much to my girlfriend's dismay :)
Have a good weekend, happy home tissue culturing!!! :)

Kind Regards
Cameron James