[APD] Algae and Snails

No, not algae eating snails - algae covered snails. I have some small, flat, round snails in my tank - actually, more than some - lots & lots. I also have some BBA just hanging on on the non-living things in the tank - the heaters, the spray bar, a little on the gravel...and on these snails. I don't mind the algae on the plastic stuff, I just bleach dip it every couple of months. And the stuff on the gravel is barely noticeable. But the hairy-looking snails (they're really small - 1mm across) are all over everything and they are ugly. Any hints for getting algae off snails?

Rachel