Re: [APD] Possible CO2 poisoning

Fwiw, I've had rummies at close to 40ppm without problems.

Scott H.
--- Pat Bowerman <bowerman at specent_com> wrote:
> No argument about that at all, but the CO2 wasn't being
> ramped up. It was
> at a level that one group of fish were very happy
> with,(Pristellas) while
> the newly introduced Rummynoses began dying off rather
> quickly, either
> because of the CO2 level or some other reason. Is there
> such a thing as
> CO2 shock?

=====
Want to get dirty but stay clean?

Diana Walstad, author of _Ecology of the Planted Aquarium_ will discuss soil supplemented aquarium substrates at the 2004 AGA Convention.

Convention Details/Registration at aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org