Re: [APD] Paintball CO2 - interest?

Forgot to mention one thing...

One could take an existing CO2 tank and use it to refill the smaller bottles, the refill kits cost 40-100$ at the paintball e-stores (plus 20+ for a digital scale) flip your 10-40lb tank upside down so its discharging liquid instead of gaseous CO2, and then follow fill kit instructions for refilling the paintball bottles.

That is one way that could make multiple CO2 systems a bit cheaper, needing only one larger tank lease, and using it to fill smaller bottles destined for other tanks. This is probably the route I'd be going as I can easily swap my 20lb for one of the 40s, making it even less expensive over the long run.

Andy

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.