[APD] Puntius Denisoni

Pat,

The LFS has these in one of their planted display tank... I wanted some
too.. but they are more than Discus and as much as  Altums! And I lost my
altums on the water change problem months ago.... so I am very hesitant
these days to get any expensive fish... the $10 ones are hard enough to
lose.. much less the $20-$40 ones!

John