[APD] Barclaya Longifolia enquiry

Greetings people of the green thumb :)

Without having ever tried this plant before, I stuck it into a 10 gallon Paludarium experimental tank with a soil substrate. Well the plant has gone gangbusters on me to the extent that its almost consumed all the available space. DOH.

I would like to transplant it into an existing 29g with low light co2 injected aquarium gravel tank. I read in Dennerle's handbook that this plant does not cope well with being shifted around. I REALLY like this plant and will not be able to get my hands on another one. Should I leave it and wait for a bud to harvest the seeds or do I take my chances and transplant?
It would look fantastic in the 29g but I'm scared I'll kill it if moved? Any suggestions? Is this plant really that sensitive?

Kind Regards
Cameron James