[APD] Re: RE: Wet Thumbs Forum

 >> called "wet Thumbs Forum". I tried to do a Google search on the term
and
 >> all I got were a bunch of porn sites.

It sounds like the surprising results I got when I searched for "seahorse
society!" :) <<

I assure you we are not dirty but we do get to the nitty gritty!  Not only
do we have Diana Walstad as a moderator, but also APD list extrodinares
Roger Miller and Cavan Allan! You will recognize more than a few people.

http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/eve

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com