Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:08:08 -0300
From: "Benjamin Hong" <bkhong at rogers_com>
Subject: [APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 12, Issue 22
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Actually, I do have a piece of driftwood that I'm putting into the tank, so
I guess that does present a colour change ;-)  In a 15g maybe this is all I
need.  C. Wendtii has interested me, and I am thinking of that, but does it
not lie flat?  I was hoping for something that would stand tall in the
background, and, no, red is not necessarily a prerequisite, I just think
some of the red plants are quite striking.  But any colour I think would
create a nice contrast. Varying shades of green is a good point...mind you
I'm not familiar enough with all the plants yet to know what to look for,
and my LFS only carries basic varieties in store.  I will have to order
through them any specific plants which they don't have in stock.
thx Rachel
B.