Re: [APD] Circulation

I've switched to a small powerhead on a sponge filter in my 10gal & 40long. It takes up some real estate in the corner, but I'm very happy with them.
The little Rio powerheads have a valve so you can turn the flow down to next to nothing.

Richard

Subject: [APD] Circulation From: Aaron Steiner <steinish at adelphia_net> Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 21:45:19 -0400 To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

To:
aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Hi all! I'm new to the list so please excuse me if my question had been asked many times before.

I'm looking for suggestions on creating some circulation in my 20gal planted aquarium with minimum surface agitation. I wondered about getting an air pump and running a "T" off of it to have a few air tubes down near the substrate...or maybe a small powerhead/other options??

I'd love to hear some success stories.

Aaron