Re: [APD] Help With My New Tank!! -- or - Final Lighting Questions

Hi,

After reading and rereading everyone's responses, I
have decided to attempt to implement MH cheaply :)

My only concerns are that I have but 5 inches from the
water to mount these lights...

I figured that I could use a bunch of fans to push the
air out the open back of the canopy.  Sound okay?

Also, I found that my tank is actually 60inches long
and 24" deep.  Since the lights must be mounted so
low.  Would it be better to use 3 lower watt lights or
would 2 175watt lights still be okay.

Finally, is there a place where i can get really cheap
ballasts.  Locally prices are outrageous.

Thanks again!!!

Shalom