Re: [APD] Rocks for aquascape -- or - Hard desires

Would a store that carries bonzia, or zen gardening equipment carry these types of rocks?  I tried to find the old post about what kind of rocks they were, something about the rocks being volcanic and collected locally in Japan.  At Luis's talk at the SFAS last night, he mentioned a source that got him the same types of rocks.  Maybe I will ask him today if he wants to share his source.

Greg