[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re:[APD] Help With My New Tank!! -- or - Squeezing light

> Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 04:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: [APD] Help With My New Tank!! -- or - Squeezing light
> bulbs
> To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
> Those fluoresecents that are designed to fit a standard
> light socket and have their electronic ballast built right
> into the base of the bulb generally go by the term "Compact
> Flourescent" (or CF) as opposed to "Power Compact" (or PC),
> which tends to be reserved for the longer "twin tube"
> fluorescents that require a separate ballast.

Hi Scott,

When you talk about bulbs "generally going by" the terms above, is that a
"general" general, an APD general, a lamp industry general, or some other
ranking entirely?

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com