Re: [APD] RE: KHCO3 and paranoid people that are down right rude

Tom,

I think you are on the right track with the 1984 reference.  So, the
author was 30 years off.  Seriously there are cameras in stadiums, on
street corners, in businesses.  Children are being told to tell on
their parents and to get their parents to stop bad habits.  Systems
are being put in place to have people help find those accused of
crimes.  If that a person is innocent, it matter not, as their
reputation is already destroyed.  I find it appauling the ammount of
suspecion and assumption that is going around.  I don't think the
media outlets are helping any.

You are VERY correct on inconsistancies.  When KNO3 is regulated, but
I can get HCL or fuels much easier is crazy.  I could drive around
town buying up propane tanks and then put them in a van, but I can't
buy a pound of KNO3 in a store for my fish tanks or my hot pepper
plants.

I also happen to be reader of 2600 (Hacker Quarterly) and had an a
story about myself published in there by a friend.  Similar issues of
suspecion and assumptions are addressed there as well.  "Hacking" in
it's TRUE sense, has almost nothing to do with the public
"understanding".

<rant>
Under public scrutinity I must be a total anarachist:
I buy nitrate products and other (gasps) CHEMICALS (NO!  not the
CHEMICALS), I read 2600, I can read "leet speak", I know something
about computers and physical security, I smoke cigars, I've read the
Necronoicron, Anarchists Cookbook, and 1984, I eat steak and drink
beer, I believe in spanking a child and parenting, I believe the
father generally should be the head of the household, I am a
Christian, I have an FBI file, I understand how our government truely
fuctions, I like to look into the real information on history (versus
the fairlytale version that is spoon fed to us), I dispise the medical
and insurance industries as a general rule, I think perscription
"designer" drugs are worse than natural remedies, I enjoy rock music
that's occasionally loud, I think rave (House) music is a good time, I
think there are too many people on the earth doing to much damage (as
we've forgotten to live with the land), I enjoy a dirty joke now and
again, I think people should try to be more honest and less selfish, I
think people need to mind their own buisness more, ohh.. and I like to
drive fast.

So there is it folks... I'm America's #1 general public enemy.  100%
assumption, perception, and media hated.

But hey, I'm happy, I take care of my family, and my fish and plants
are growing well.

</rant>