Re: [APD] RE: RE: 370 A vs 300G

Hmmm. Well, there's a little horror in every tale :-O

Scott H.
--- Linda & Brian <brwaldbaum at optonline_net> wrote:
> Forgive me for being off topic here, but the way you guys
> talk about
> your wives horrifies me.  You portray them as jealous,
> self-centered,
> domineering, and berating.  You aren't serious, are you?
> When my wife
> and I are home from work, she watches Dr. Phil, I stare
> at my tank, and
> we blow each other kisses during commercials.  5+ years
> and going strong.

=====
It's the contest that started international competition in aquascaping
planted aquaria! AGA's 2004 Aquascaping Contest is open for entrees:

 http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

Novices and experts alike show their skills. Past winners have been
novices and experts, too. You can view all the entrees at The 5th AGA
Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org &
www.gwapa.org