[APD] Free to good home - San Luis Obispo

Hi All,

I'm getting ready to do an extensive bit of traveling and need to shed some
aquariums. I have 6 aquariums in the San Luis Obispo area of California.

I have
one - 10 gallon with 3 newts, glass
three ~ 30 gallon glass aquariums
One with dual 96w power compact lighting, CO2 system with electric solenoid,
3 clown loaches, 2 kuhli loaches, a plec*stamus, and some tetras.
One is a standard aquarium set-up with underground filter, heater, and pine
cabinet.This one is empty.
One is set up as a vivarium with the tetra stream system. This one is also
empty

All the above are glass tanks.

These are free to a good home as long as you take the fish.

I also have a 55 gallon glass with oak cabinet and canopy and a 100 gallon
acrylic with oak cabinet and 4 frontosas for sale.
I can be reached at 805 528-8442. All tanks need to be cleared this coming
week or they head to the landfill.

-Don Pickerel-
Fane Studios
See our showcase site at www.centralcoasttourist.com
"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." --
Ogden Nash

---