[APD] Re: Moving Fish Tanks

<<I kindly request your good advice since it's time for me to pack and move
to a new house>>

I've successfully moved 10, 20, and 30 gallon tanks over short distances
(less than 2 miles) without tearing them down by removing larger fish to a
bucket, draining the water down to about 2 inches above the gravel line, and
then carefully (!!) lifting the tank and stand together onto a strong roller
dolly.  Even the 30 is a two-person operation.  If you try this with a
larger tank, please make certain that your rollers are able to support the
weight, and that that weight is well distributed.  Moving tanks is risky
business.  Restarting may be your best strategy, depending on how far you
are moving.

Good luck.
WMC