[APD] Moving need advice

I kindly request your good advice since it's time for me to pack and move to a new house.

I successfully keep a planted tank. Fish and plants are doing great in my 90 Glls. tank with about 1.5 inch of soil and 1 inch of gravel. The tank rests on a wood stand. Tank and stand made by All Aquarium Glass.

I need advice and suggestions for the most efficient and least disrupting way to move both, the tank and fish.

Tnanks and Best Regards / Mario