Re: [APD] RE:filter or pumpr

>From the sound of it, you're shaking your tubes instead of
brushing.  Definitely get yourself a tube brush -- a brush
on a long cord that you can pull all the way through the
filter tubes. It's the only easy way to remove 99% of the
crud in the tubes when your clean your filter.

One like this costs only a few bucks and works with most
tubing less than 2 feet in length.

Or one like this Eheim version on a nylon cord:

http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products/KW/tube%2cbrush/Class//T1/F11+0013+0126/Itemdy00.aspx

Add your own nylon cord (available at Home Depot as
edge-trimmer cord) if you need something even longer.

Scott H.

Scott H.