Re: [APD] Re: ABC program

I received an email from someone who was having problems watching the
video.

The video is a "DIVX" AVI File.  DIVX is a special video encoder that
produces very clean but small (relatively speaking) video files.  If
you don't have a DIVX decoder, then you will only hear the audio portion,
which is in standard MP3 format.  You can download a DIVX decoder
from:

http://www.xvid.org/  XVID is an open-source, completely non-commercial
DIVX coder/decoder.

http://www.divx.com/divx/   This is the site for a commercial DIVX coder/
decoder.  The decoder is free for personal use.

You only need to download one.  I'd go with XVID myself.  It shouldn't
actually install a new application, only files that get used behind the
scenes by media player.