Re: [APD] RE: plant fest

> Thomas Barr wrote:
> > I think Amano would love to come down here for this or Claus, Kasslemann
> > etc.

> Have you considered inviting them directly for next years plant fest
> or just a "personalized" guided tour?

Either.

> I'm sorry I was not able to make it.  Sounds like a good time.  New
> baby and new place to live and all.  I would love to see pictures of
> the trip if anyone gets them up.  If need be I can host the pictures.

Paul, Cain, Ghori etc all took pictures so we can expect to see some up
later.
Next year I can plan a real neat one and add the FAN trip in also and also
might do a Marine version in the Keys.

The Key's version is awesome.
Snorkeling on a tropical island and looking at 50 species of large marine
plants and reefs/mangrove forest?

Regards,
Tom Barr