Re:Re: [APD] Spoon Feeding vs. Look it up for yourself!

> Hmmmmmmmmm,  Daniel, is there a reason WHY you'd rather have others buy
the
> books, do the research, etc. and just spoon feed you information? The "I
> really prefer asking you guys rather than consulting books" line REALLY
> pisses me off.

Wow...It's good to see some attitudes here never change.

>>Whoops. I'm sorry, but now I'm confused.
I spend a lot of time explaining at Swedish forums what I learn from this
list, over and over again without chopping the noobs heads off - alot
like spoon-feeding actually. The aquatic gardening hobby in Sweden
is in it's infancy, so a great deal of spoon feeding is necessary - and
it's worth it. I get new cool aquascape pictures from really young "noobs"
in my mailbox more and more often.
I thought a mailing list was about asking questions, but I guess my
question was a really noob-question or something.<<

Don't feel bad Daniel, I don't think James speaks for everyone here. You
have incredible looking tanks . I was pleased that you won second place in
the Aqua Botanic aquascaping contest, losing only to Oliver Knott of
Germany. I am sure if you still feel like entering the AGA contest that you
could be a big winner there too...if you choose to. Maybe that would give
James something to smile about!  You can see Daniel's tank here:
http://www.aquabotanic.com/contest2004/tank_28/Tank_28_Details.htm  Keep up
the good work and give us a visit at AB more often.

Best regards

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com