[APD] RE: LFS in Greensboro

Erin,

Aquamains in Gboro is good as are FishPros and Triangle Tropical in the Raleigh-Durham area. If you're feeling adventurous you could come by Fintastic here in Charlotte, I tend their plant stock so I can personally vouch for them. :)

You should check out the Charlotte Area Aquarists Society at www.aquacharlotte.com. Also, there's the Carolina Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts group which meets in the Raleigh-Durham area every few months and which also had a small article written about it in TAG this past issue. I'll be happy to give you some contact information for that group off list if you're interested.

Welcome to North Carolina!
Best,
Phil Edwards
Charlotte, NC