Re: [APD] RE: Fleet enema???

Don't be sorry for calculating total costs.

I only mentioned it because some folks have found
repeatedly buying the enemas to be too expensive. The
powder stuff is a surely bigger up front cost but will last
for years.

Scott H.

--- R S Ahl <rsahl at dimensional_com> wrote:
> Sorry Scott. Butt at almost $8.00 for shipping. I can't
> justify that.
>
> Thank you for your help.

=====
Tired of filling that aquarium all the way to the top? Ready to try something a little different? Think less water, more options. Think paludarium.

Aquarium Design Group's Mike Senske raised paludariums to a whole other level. SEE Senske paludariums at

http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/aquascapes/aquascapes_paludariums.htm

SEE the Senske submissons to the AGA Annual Aquascaping Contests at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

HEAR and SEE Mike talk about paludarium design at The 5th AGA Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org