Re: [APD] Fleet enema???

Your wife was right. You want the one that contains as
active ingredients Monobasic Sodium Phosphate and Dibasic
Sodium Phosphate. Fleet Accuprep, which looks like this:

http://www.phospho-soda.com/

or the enema form, Fleet Ready-to-Use Enema, which looks
like this:

http://www.cbfleet.com/pass2/prod_lax_fleet_enemas_enema.htm

You might find it cheaper to get potassium phosphate from
www.litemanu.com.  $5 per pound plus shipping, a pound will
last a very very very long time. You can also get there
potassium nitrate (for nitrate) and postassium sulfate
(just to add more potassium to your tank.

Scott H.

--- R S Ahl <rsahl at dimensional_com> wrote:
> I sent my wife to the store to get Fleet enema and she
> said which one,
> there are lots of choices. She said the only one that had
> enema in the name
> was mineral oil based and she didn't think that was it.
> So which one to
> pick?
>
> Steve

=====
Tired of filling that aquarium all the way to the top? Ready to try something a little different? Think less water, more options. Think paludarium.

Aquarium Design Group's Mike Senske raised paludariums to a whole other level. SEE Senske paludariums at

http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/aquascapes/aquascapes_paludariums.htm

SEE the Senske submissons to the AGA Annual Aquascaping Contests at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

HEAR and SEE Mike talk about paludarium design at The 5th AGA Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org